Variety supports better learning
Gone are the days when people learned by attending classroom-based training only. Nowadays, we know that a learning programme is much more effective when it offers a variety of learning methods. Thanks to modern technology, people can also develop knowledge through digital platforms.
That’s why Involvation offers various learning formats for all its training courses.
We work with each customer to assess their specific situation and determine which learning methods are most suitable for the target group in question. We then map out a learning path together. A learning path can include the following elements:
- E-learning: interactive modules of approx. 30 minutes that the participant can complete whenever they wish. A mix of text, videos and exercises.
- Classroom-based training: a focus on the theory in groups of 8-12 participants. This includes looking at how the theory can be applied in practice, tailored to the customer’s specific situation.
- Assessment: to test the knowledge level beforehand and/or afterwards. Assessment is offered in digital format through the online learning management system.
- Learning-on-the-job (LOTJ): it is often difficult to put the theory into practice. An LOTJ approach entails participants tackling a problem related to their own work, either alone or in small groups. The trainer provides guidance and inspiration.
- Coaching: one-on-one support by one of our consultants/trainers. Focused on the role as a whole rather than on a specific task.
- Community: trainer and participants exchange experiences and best practices from their own work environment with one another through the online learning management system. By posing thought-provoking questions, the trainers also spark discussions which encourage the participants to think about what they have learnt.
That’s Involvation. Driven by possibilities!
Keen to know more? Feel free to contact Alfons Willemsen: email@example.com